Friday, January 08, 2021

Khylov's Daydream Moleskine Notebook

Some notebook pages out of the Moleskine. Very much budget Miyazaki's Daydream Notebook, except instead of WWII and planes it's ancient Byzantium with their tiny kingly hands. And featuring Theodoric and Odoacer hashing out their differences in aristocratic manner.

The color is Photoshop, but otherwise it's all pencil and pen. I also did a bunch of pages covering favorite comics I'd read recently, notably Fabien Mense's Agito Cosmos, Cyril Pedrosa's Portugal, Markus Mawil's Kinderland, Anthony Holden's Hard Boiled: Ace Detectives. I may post the full pages here next time.

I posted these over on the Instagram already, but since they're asking for people to log-in just to even browse the main page, here they are, along with a WIP preview of one of my more recent posts. Tens of viewers take note, I'm putting up with the stupidity of both IG's censorship campaign and Blogspot's broken formatting to bring you my table scrap sketches. If that's not love, then I don't know what is.

(*Time Traveler Khylov note: An extra series of pages posted much later:)

A preview of upcoming attractions:


No comments: