Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Well, since I've decided to move here from dA, I should probably have this page be art oriented. I'll try to keep the verbage here to a minimum, as well as just having the perty pictures be the sole focus. Rabbit trails, technical things, and observations: minimal.

We'll see how long that lasts.

In other news, I decided to replace the header banner I had going here (top of page... see that ugly fool with the goggles? Yeah, that one...). And since I'm a modest guy, here's the old banner I had up there previously:







It didn't turn out too bad for 20 minutes worth of Photoshop work... looks like an ad for a lower-end cologne. I'm sure I'll have bids for the next Calvin Klein ad campaign geared towards Afghanistan.

Good night, ladies and gentlemen.

No comments: